Friday, March 20, 2015

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have been so busy recently that I haven't had time to write. I have much knitting to complete. I have been weaving towels, working my way down to 8/2 cotton yarn as practice for CNCH (Northern California Handweavers Conference). I've been trying to organize my studio. And of course its tax season. (yuk!) On the plus side, I have managed to put a bunch of yarn up for sale on Ravelry; a positive side effect of studio organization.

I don't see an end to this for a while. I will try to put something together, but my posts may be hit or miss for a while.

In the meantime, enjoy the start of spring.


Prairie Willow can be found on Ravelry at noliegirl. Prairie Willow is an avid knitter, weaver and jewelry designer. My jewelry can be found at Prairie Willow Jewelry;

Photos copyright Prairie Willow Knits. .

No comments:

Post a Comment