Monday, February 9, 2015

Setting Up a Design Station

Sorry I'm late with this post. I have been going back and forth between my Windows Desktop environment and my IPhones and IPads for some time. Each device is good for some things, but not all things. A friend of mine (tygerknits on Ravelry) recently purchased a Microsoft Surface to use as a computer when it dawned on me that a Surface might be the solution. So I've been setting up a surface with all of my windows applications, including knitting and weaving design software as well as other design software such as Photoshop and Illustrator. Once complete, I'll work on finding some necessary items that I use on my IPad and I'll see where it goes.

I'll report later on how this is working out.


Prairie Willow can be found on Ravelry at noliegirl. Prairie Willow is an avid knitter and jewelry designer. My jewelry can be found at Prairie Willow Jewelry;

Photos copyright Prairie Willow Knits. .

No comments:

Post a Comment