Monday, November 3, 2014

Mini Sock Pattern Released on Ravelry

One of my goals this year has been to use up leftover bits of yarn. I knit a lot of socks, so I have a lot of leftover sock yarn. One of my social experiment rules allows me a 1:1 replacement for yardage used in this leftover category, hence the creation of this pattern. The pattern contains instructions for 4 different socks: a plain sock, a contrast heel/toe/cuff sock, an athletic style sock and an elf striped sock.

So have fun this Christmas and decorate your tree with mini socks. Here are some pictures of the socks I have created so far:

The pattern is available from Ravelry at Mini Socks


Prairie Willow can be found on Ravelry at noliegirl. Prairie Willow is an avid knitter and jewelry designer. My jewelry can be found at Prairie Willow Jewelry;

Photos copyright Prairie Willow Knits. .

No comments:

Post a Comment