Monday, September 16, 2013

Taking Classes at Knitting Lab

Well, I finally decided that I should take some classes at Knitting Lab this year. I have avoided it in the past, since I'll have to deal with rush hour traffic heading up US 101. Since I didn't find a huge number of courses that interested me at Stitches West, I decided to take a second look at the courses offered at Knitting Lab. I have to say, there are quite a few that interest me.

I have decided to take the following courses:

  • Introduction to Brioche Knitting
  • Brioche with a Twist
  • Brioche Colorwork
  • Advanced Top Down Sock Design: Going off the Grid
  • Two themes emerge... I'm going to learn a lot about Brioche, something I've always wanted to do, but haven't taken the time to learn and I'm going to continue improving my sock design skills. This is a Cookie A class, so it should be quite good.

    Hope to see you there.

    Prairie Willow can be found on Ravelry at noliegirl. Prairie Willow is an avid knitter and jewelry designer. My jewelry can be found at Prairie Willow Jewelry

    No comments:

    Post a Comment