Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Icord Bind Off Makes a Lovely Edge

I have just completed my first goal for 2012. I loved the "Tangerine Trifle" pattern by Amy Gunderson when it was published. On top of the wonderful design, this pattern was written for Ella Rae Lace Merino - one of my favorite yarns. So, how could I resist this pattern?

The pattern calls for the icord bind off and as you can see it creates a wonderful top edge to this scarf.

The scarf ends with 2 garter ridges followed by the icord bind off which creates a 3 stitch tube. The bind off can be better seen on the reverse side. I can't wait to find a use for this bind off in other projects.

 

 

 

 

Prairie Willow can be found on Ravelry at noliegirl.


Photos copyright Prairie Willow Knits
Tangerine Trifle and Amy Gunderson can be found on Ravelry

No comments:

Post a Comment