Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Love Yarn Swaps

I just came back from a yarn swap at Uncommon Threads in Los Altos, CA. I love these swaps since I can get rid of yarn I will no longer use, that hopefully someone else will find a useful. In exchange, I can sometimes find interesting yarns that I wouldn't normally see. I have seen everything from acrylic to hand spun and dyed, so you never know what you will find. Its a yarn treasure hunt. This time I focused on picking up cotton yarns.

Some nice finds:

Now I have to figure out what to make with them.

Prairie Willow can be found on Ravelry at noliegirl.


Photos copyright Prairie Willow Knits

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know they had yarn swaps. I'll have to make it to one sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purlescense and Uncommon Threads do them, but I don't know how frequently.

      Delete